Thursday, July 19, 2007

2008 RAAM Announcement

Hi all,

So after much consideration and a series of "sleepless" nights I've decided to attack the 2008 Race Across America as a SOLO rider.

I recently had a revelation that spurred my interest in the SOLO aspect of the race and believe that I will be well suited and prepared for next June.

You might be thinking "this guy is crazy" and you know that I actually appreciate that thought because it acknowledges the lunacy of racing a bicycle 3100 miles in a very short amount of time. I'm choosing to carry the momentum from our 2007 effort and parlay that excitement, intensity and passion into next year.

Of course, my race effort will not be possible or complete without a complement of crew and supporters for the journey. If you would like to be a part of this Team Strong Heart endeavor, please contact me directly at timothyleecase2005@yahoo.com or through your Team Strong Heart contacts.

Keep the rubber side down...

Tim Case

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes!

Anonymous said...

I will provide a case or two of Grain Belt...and will rig a device that will dangle it out in front of you during the ride - that should help. no drinking it though....you are a monster!