Friday, March 16, 2007

Yeah Baby!

So I'm leaving for England tomorrow. This has been a tough week for training. I got a good 4 hour ride in on Wednesday and actually got some sun on my face/legs. I don't recall having a tan this early in the season and the "awkward" tan lines are coming in nicely. Besides the mid-week ride, I've had a tough schedule at work and only time to spin on the indoor bike a few times this week. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try and squeeze in a very quick ride before I take off for 12 days. Maybe the break from the bike will do me some good? I'm going to make a hard effort not to gain too much weight and really watch what I'm eating while overseas. Plus, the hotels I'll be staying at all have fitness centers, so really I'm hoping to just cut my losses, maintain a semblance of fitness and go from there...

I'll try and send a post while in England, but we'll see...

Keep the rubber side down...

Tim

No comments: